By Stefan Hohmann,Peter Agre,Soren Nielsen
- Comprehensive remedy of a topical learn field
- Authored through international leaders within the field
- Covers structural biology and physiology
- Covers various experimental and organic systems
- Chapters on plant and microbial systems
- Extensive therapy of mammalian body structure and pathophysiology
- Structural research excellently illustrated
Read Online or Download Aquaporins: 51 (Current Topics in Membranes) PDF
Best biophysics books
This 2006 publication provides an entire spectrum of perspectives on present ways to modeling telephone mechanics. The authors come from the biophysics, bioengineering and actual chemistry groups and every joins the dialogue with a different point of view on organic platforms. therefore, the techniques diversity from finite point equipment regularly occurring in continuum mechanics to versions of the cytoskeleton as a cross-linked polymer community to versions of glassy fabrics and gels.
This hugely illustrated ebook presents an updated description of the constitution and serve as of the interpretation approach together with ribosomes, tRNAs, translation components, antibiotics and aminoacyl-tRNA synthetases. learn on translation is present process fast alterations and is receiving major realization as evidenced through the Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2009.
This e-book presents an creation to actual chemistry that's directed towards purposes to the organic sciences. complicated arithmetic isn't really required. This booklet can be utilized for both a one semester or semester path, and as a reference quantity by means of scholars and college within the organic sciences.
Advent to organic Membranes: Composition, constitution and serve as, moment variation is a significantly multiplied revision of the 1st variation that integrates many points of complicated organic membrane capabilities with their composition and constitution. A unmarried membrane consists of 1000's of proteins and hundreds of thousands of lipids, all in consistent flux.
- Tunneling in Biological Systems: A Colloquium of the Johnson Research Foundation (Johnson Research Foundation colloquia)
- Bacterial Adhesion: Chemistry, Biology and Physics: 715 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Current Research in Sports Sciences: An International Perspective - Proceedings of an International Conference on Current Research in Sports Sciences Held ... Experimental Medicine & Biology (Springer))
- Microdosimetric Response of Physical and Biological Systems to Low- and High-LET Radiations: Theory and Applications to Dosimetry
- Haematin Enzymes: A Symposium of the International Union of Biochemistry Organized by the Australian Academy of Science Canberra
- Potassium Ion Channels: Molecular Structure, Function, and Diseases: 46 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Additional resources for Aquaporins: 51 (Current Topics in Membranes)
Aquaporins: 51 (Current Topics in Membranes) by Stefan Hohmann,Peter Agre,Soren Nielsen