By Sarhan M. Musa
Understanding the actual homes and dynamical habit of nanochannel flows has been of serious curiosity lately and is critical for the theoretical learn of fluid dynamics and engineering purposes in physics, chemistry, drugs, and electronics. The flows inside of nanoscale pores also are vital as a result of their hugely important drag and warmth move houses.
Nanoscale circulation: Advances, Modeling, and purposes presents the newest learn within the multidisciplinary sector of nanoscale stream. that includes contributions from most sensible inventors in undefined, academia, and executive, this finished book:
- Highlights the present prestige of study on nucleate pool boiling warmth move, circulation boiling warmth move, and significant warmth flux (CHF) phenomena of nanofluids
- Describes novel fractal types for pool boiling warmth move of nanofluids, together with subcooled pool boiling and nucleate pool boiling
- Explores thermal conductivity enhancement in nanofluids measured with a hot-wire calorimeter
- Discusses two-phase laminar combined convection AL2O3–water nanofluid in an elliptic duct
- Explains the foundations of molecular and omics imaging and spectroscopy concepts for melanoma detection
- Analyzes fluid dynamics modeling of the tumor vasculature and drug transport
- Studies the homes of nanoscale debris and their influence on analysis, therapeutics, and theranostics
- Provides a short heritage and assessment of clinical nanoscale move applications
- Contains beneficial appendices of actual constants, equations, universal symbols, mathematical formulation, the periodic desk, and more
A beneficial reference for engineers, scientists, and biologists, Nanoscale movement: Advances, Modeling, and functions is additionally designed for researchers, universities, commercial associations, and govt, giving it large appeal.
Read or Download Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications PDF
Best nanotechnology & mems books
This article offers scholars in addition to practitioners with a finished advent to the sector of scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and X-ray microanalysis. The authors emphasize the sensible elements of the strategies defined. themes mentioned comprise user-controlled features of scanning electron microscopes and x-ray spectrometers and using x-rays for qualitative and quantitative research.
The Finite distinction Time area (FDTD) strategy is a vital instrument in modeling inhomogeneous, anisotropic, and dispersive media with random, multilayered, and periodic primary (or machine) nanostructures as a result of its positive factors of maximum flexibility and simple implementation. It has ended in many new discoveries relating guided modes in nanoplasmonic waveguides and maintains to draw cognizance from researchers around the globe.
This ebook specializes in the hot advances in nanomedicine and tissue engineering. It outlines the elemental instruments and novel techniques which are changing into on hand in nanomedicine and tissue engineering and considers the entire diversity of nanomedical purposes which hire molecular nanotechnology contained in the human physique, from the point of view of a destiny practitioner in an period of extensively on hand nanomedicine.
This ebook covers sensors and a number of sensor structures, together with sensor networks and multi-sensor facts fusion. It offers the physics and rules of operation and discusses sensor choice, rankings and function requisites, important and software program for integration into an engineering approach and sign processing and knowledge research.
- Nanomedicine in Diagnostics (Nanoscience Applied to Health and Medicine)
- Computational Finite Element Methods in Nanotechnology
- Nanoengineering: Global Approaches to Health and Safety Issues
- Recent Progress in Silicon-based Spintronic Materials (Series on Spintronics)
- Handbook of Nanophysics: Nanoparticles and Quantum Dots: Volume 5
Extra resources for Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications
Nanoscale Flow: Advances, Modeling, and Applications by Sarhan M. Musa